1. For the full use of smart watch need to install and register in ELARI SafeFamily application on your smartphone
- Link to Android - Google Play Store
- Link to IOS - App Store
- Manual to registration in Elari SafeFamily application - click here
- Verification code does not arrive in the email - click here
2. SIM card Installation
Before installing a SIM card, disable the PIN code request using your phone (link to manual)
- Before installing a SIM card, make sure that it has a positive balance and stable mobile internet. You can check it with your mobile phone (link to manual)
- Turn the device off and remove the SIM card tray from the device.
- Install the nanoSIM card into the tray with metal contacts facing up.
- Plug the SIM card tray back into the SIM card slot.
Make sure the SIM card can connect to the internet, receive test messages, support incoming calls. ELARI Fresh supports 2G: 900/1800.
3. Turn on the smart watch
- When the smart watch detected a SIM card with a positive balance and mobile Internet, you will see the interface as in the picture below:
- If SIM card is not installed correctly, has a negative balance or is not connected to the mobile Internet, you will see the interface as in the picture below:
4. Сonnecting the smart watch to ELARI SafeFamily application
- Scroll the menu to “Settings” and select “Binding Code”
- Open ELARI SafeFamily application-Settings-Add Device-Scan Barcode-point your smartphone camera at the QR code:
After you scan QR code, the message “Added” will appear on the smart watch display
In ELARI SafeFamily application need to add the information about your child, SIM card mobile number which is installed in the smart watch.
Note: SIM-card number must be added in the international format without spaces, brackets and dashes + 79ххххххххх
After add the information the smart watch will be ready to work.
Link to user guide ELARI Fresh - click here
You can find answers to other questions in our knowledge base - click here
You can ask your question to our support team - click here